- Fully furnished rooms, equipped to a homely standard.
- TV, DVD, Video, CD Player.
- Fully equipped kitchens with electric cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, slow cooker and washing machine (sorry, no dishwasher bring your ('marigolds'!).
- Iron, ironing board, cleaning equipment.
- Duvets (not feathered) and bedspreads. Blankets are available if preferred.
- Linen and towels supplied
- Cots, highchairs and stair gates are available for our tiny visitors (no linen for cots).
Electricity by coin meter.
- Night storage heating in Cross House Cottage. Cross House Wing is centrally heated at the discretion of the owners.
- Pets are welcome, at no charge for up to two. however, a charge will be made for more than two pets.
- We take a damage deposit, returnable within 7 days if no damage or excess cleaning occurred.
- A charge is made for any additional persons over the maximum which each accommodation sleeps.